Received this as an e-mail from my friend, Christabelle, and decided to post my answers here, in view of the fact that I didn’t reach my 200 questions before
😉 This is another 60, making up to 89 I believe 🙂 ahh – and +12 when i was tagged by Mina
😉 so 101 [minus a few which were missing in this…]
1. What time did you get up this morning?
at 8am (GMT of course :P)
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Hmm, boqq…probably diamonds if I had to wear them.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Mamma Mia…and slept half-way through it, with Cecilia nudging me :|. Not to say the film was bad (cannot really say can I?) but I was dead tired, after the week in Palermo, arriving home after midnight, work the next morning, going out for the nightm back to work the next morning, and then the film at night! I was wiped out by then 🙂
Last film I watched was Wall-E…check out
how we ended up watching it in Czech!
4. What is your favourite TV show?
hmm…boqq…not watching much tv right now O:). I am currently watching the series of Friends Marilyn gave me (originally owned by Christabelle :P), and today have watched a number of episodes of Masterchef, as I discovered the wonders of BBC iplayer
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
nothing? (to my mother’s despair :P)
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
mushrooms (or so I say, cos I still eat them :P), and also very hot stuff!
8. What is your favourite CD?
, the love of which I got through Michael, and also the soundtrack of the film Once.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Nothing…cars and London do not really belong in the same sentence…
10. Favourite sandwich?
Salami, remoulade, and fried onions! Danish smogabord (didn’t bother with the spelling…I’m sure Michael will correct it :P)
11. What characteristic do you deslike?
Lack of keeping to what you say!
12. Favourite item of clothing?
A purple striped top Cecilia gave me…I could wear it every day! (for winter). For summer? My red polo-shirt! I REALLY could live in just those two (as long as I have a constant supply I can wash and get clean ;))
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
hmm…that’s tough…but probably Rome…and also have been thinking I should get to the US sometime…maybe I can convince my supervisor to send me to a conference there? 😛
14. Favourite brand of clothing?
15. Where would you retire to?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
17. Favourite sport to watch?
ice-skating, gymnastics, or maybe diving
19. Person you expect to … ?
hmm…if you tell me what you expect this person to do, maybe I could reply 🙂
(I see that 20-21 are missing…)
22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
23. What is your shoe size?
Hehe – just trying to concetrate on keeping myself alive 😛
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Hmm..nopes…don’t think so.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
hmm…doctor, pharmacist, then classical musician (but knew I didn’t have the dedication to do it), paper conservator and then conservation scientist…that’s what I remember 🙂
27. How are you today?
OK 🙂 still alive 😛
29. What is your favourite flower?
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
hmm…next Saturday, or 3 weekends from now 😉
(31 missing as well…)
32. What is your full name?
33. What are you listening to right now?
Tina Dickow…but must say I don’t normally listen to music as I work, cos it kinds of distracts me and tires me out :/…only listening to music as I opened it to check for stuff about my favourite CDs 🙂
34. What was the last thing you ate?
PIZZA! which I cooked with Ruth…with tomatoes, cheese (Double Gloucester, and Cheddar – that’s what I had) and tuna!
35. Do you wish on stars?
huh? don’t think so…
36. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
37. how’s the weather right now?
snow/sun/wind/clouds…mixture of all 4
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
on phone…no idea! if skype counts…my brother
39. Favourite soft drink?
40. Favourite restaurant?
Not sure…but I sure liked Ta’ Frenc in Gozo 🙂
41. Hair colour?
42. What was your favourite toy as a child?
hmm…no idea…my sister? 😉
43. Summer or winter?
Can I choose Spring and/or Autumn?
44. Hugs or kisses?
both?…but if I had to choose Hugs 🙂
45. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla! I often find chocolate too overpowering
46. Coffee or tea?
47. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Noooo…I just spent the past minutes writing this cos i enjoy it! pfff
48. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm…maybe I’d better not say 😛
49. What is under your bed?
my rucksac, a laptop for MCA (he knows about it…he wanted it :P), and some bags, and a lot of dust probablu 🙂
50. What did you do last night?
51. What are you afraid of?
hmm…not succeeding in what I am doing? and people thinking I am not doing a good job at what I am doing (especially disappointing myself :))
52. Salty or sweet?
Hmm…neither…mild/bland food does it for me 😛
53. How many keys on your key ring?
4: office, lab, room, lock key
54. How many years at your current job?
55. Favourite day of the week?
Hmm…not sure…weekend lately…but the week is not that bad either 🙂
56. How many towns have you lived in?
What is your definition of lived in? if a few weeks is lived in, 4
57. Do you make friends easily?
A few months ago I would have said yes…lately I am starting to doubt it a bit
58. How many people will you send this to?
No one? But I will tag Mina and MCA to do it 😛
60. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends?